Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stress in Looking for CA Auto Insurance Quotes Free

It is such a hassle to get CA auto insurance quotes free nowadays. I have been surfing for hours on end and I still could not find an insurance company that I could really trust. So I gave up the frantic search and took a short break.

I looked outside and saw that it was such a nice day. The sun was out but it was not scorching hot. I quickly decided that this day should not be wasted surfing the internet and basically doing household choirs. I thought to my self “My car isn’t going to get wrecked or into an accident anytime soon anyway.” Just to make sure, I decided not to take the car and just use my bike to go down the park and hang out. I wanted to soak in that nice warm sunshine and sort of just stop and smell the flowers. Other than such chores as needing to find CA auto insurance quotes free online, I was also feeling a little tired from all work related stressors. It has been a hectic two weeks. There was a new project that needed close attention. And aside from that, my boss was really riding me hard.

When I got out, I finally felt relaxed and refreshed. There was a dog in the park and the owner was really friendly as well so I petted and played a bit the dog, which was a golden retriever, and chatted with the owner. The sun and fresh air really did the trick. I went back, searched again for CA auto insurance quotes free online, got on a great site which basically solved all my dilemmas. If there is one thing I learned from all this it is: never underestimate the power of a little fresh air and sunshine in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment